Saturday, November 9, 2013

I am a SoFA girl!

Hello, blog! I haven't been able to update for so long because it was my first week back in school. Yes, I am a student once again. I was finally given the chance to study fashion which I've always wanted since high school. I tell you, it isn't easy. I am still getting used to everything and I would go home very tired always. Traveling is really the most stressful part but I just have to suck it up because this is what I want. I know I'll get through this. :)
Since this blog is not dedicated to fashion or beauty alone, I think it's also okay for me to share more about my personal life. :) I'm not sure if you knew this but I used to study in University of the Philippines Visayas where I took up Bachelor of Arts Double Major in Literature-Management but fashion has always been my passion (whoops that rhymed!) and so I decided to make the first step in pursuing my dream and enrolled myself in fashion school. I am now a student in School of Fashion and the Arts (SoFA) taking up an Associate Degree in Fashion Design and Marketing. With that being said, I'll be sharing a lot of school related stuff here on my blog.

Nov. 4, Monday, was orientation day and we were all required to attend. I went with my new friend, Anjerica, whom I met through Instagram and Twitter about a week before orientation. That was a good thing! I didn't want to look like such a loner (haha) on the first day so I'm really glad I met her earlier.
Blogger and SoFA graduate Alyssa Lapid took my photo together with a couple more students and posted our pictures on SoFA's Facebook page and Instagram. That was fun! Here are the photos that I got from the said page and account:
My OOTD:

Since I had to commute, I decided to wear leggings to keep me covered and stay comfortable. I love the houndstooth print! I think it kept my black and white ensemble interesting.
I know I'd be super cold so I brought this bleached denim polo. For some reason, my school's ac is always turned up and I'd always catch myself shivering inside the classroom. Or maybe that's because I'm so thin. Haha.
I wore these boots because I know I'll be walking a lot from station to station. But at the end of the day, I still got a few blisters. Oh well. :|
Cropped top from Stiles Clothing | Houndstooth leggings from Bazaar | Bleached denim polo top from Forever 21 | Jewelry from SNM | Combat boots from my old school
Thanks for taking my photos, Anjerica!

You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

Sorry if I can't update this blog as often as I used to because of my crazy schedule but for sure I'll be sharing more about SoFA and my adventures in school soon. I'm excited! I can't wait to see what's in store for me as I embark in this new journey. I feel truly blessed. :)

I have a couple more posts in line so please keep posted! Don't forget to join my giveaway here. You only have 2 days left! That's all for now. I need to get back on my homework.

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   
   

Take care everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! It's good to hear that you finally pursued your passion! :) Is it in Quezon City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love your rings Em :) they're so fab
    had a friend who graduated from SoFa too <3
    SoFa's got very talented people :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tin! Yes, people in SoFA are very creative. I'm really enjoying my stay. :)

      Delete
  3. That is nice, glad to know you got into SOFA given your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...